1. Bring your photo ID to get your wristband at the festival registration desk.
2. PLEASE NOTE: Festival registration will be in the hotel lobby of the Silver Legacy Resort Casino.
Festival Registration Hours
Wednesday 6:00PM to 9:00PM
Thursday 10:00AM to 2:00AM
Friday 9:00AM to 2:00AM
Saturday 9:00AM to 2:00AM
Sunday 11:45AM to 2:00AM
PLEASE NOTE - At 8:00PM on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the festival registration moves downstairs to the Grand Expo Hall.
3. Have you reserved your rooms at the Silver Legacy? Please do that NOW, prices will go up soon... CLICK HERE to reserve your rooms NOW
***Airport shuttle is FREE to Silver Legacy
***Parking is FREE at Silver Legacy
4. Print your plane tickets if you are flying. (Silver Legacy Airport shuttle is FREE)
5. BUY SNOW CHAINS if you are driving (Parking is FREE).
6. Theme Night Clothing. More info on the Theme Nights coming Mid-Summer 2016.
Thursday - TBA
Friday - TBA
Saturday - TBA
Sunday - TBA
CLICK HERE for more info on Dress UP themes
7. A few warm clothes if you plan to go outside. The festival is completely self contained. You do NOT need to go outside for any festival activities.
8. Dance Shoes (Many different types)
~ wear dance flats during the day
~ fancy shoes for early in the evening
~ comfortable shoes for the late night
9. MONEY for NEW dance shoes
~ Bloch shoes are having a blow out SALE
~ G Franco will have their FULL line of shoes
10. Water Bottle. There are plenty of water stations to refill
11. Money for Food: The hotel has two 24hr restaurants. Also, don't miss the Tacos across the street.
12. Energy drinks and energy bars to keep you going.
13. Hand towels to wipe off sweat from all the the great dancing.
14. Hand Sanitizer (better yet, wash hands frequently with soap and water. Bathrooms are very close to ballrooms)
15. Cell phone charger
16. Portable speakers for your ipod, etc
17. Performers: Back up music on Thumb drive
18. Swimsuit for Hot Tub
19. Dry Weather protection:
~ Lip Balm
~ Drink lots of water!!!
20. Mints, toothbrush and toothpaste
21. Medicine Cabinet:
~ Ibuprofen for foot pain
~ dramamine for the drive or flight
~ Pepto bismal
~ penicillin :-)
22. Change of clothes for the late nite dancing. We have over 7 hours of social dancing per night!
23. Lots of deodorant
24. Drinks are cheap at the Reno bars in the casinos. Looks for happy hour specials, etc.
25. Snacks for room
26. MONEY to buy your Official Festival T-shirt
27. MONEY to buy your "EARLY-BIRD" pass for the 2019 Reno Latin Dance Fest (It's the 10th year). ONLY $125 +tax and fees (ONLY $50 for VIP Reserved Seat Upgrade)
28. A great attitude
29. Don't forget to bring your friends :-)